Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things seem moving, but still worry.....

Recent update is i had signed my contract on 29Aug. A bit disappointed that i cannot bring the contract home... so has to read it on the day, I really feel that i don't have enough time to go through everything...

When home, realised that i didn't pick up a few things, has to chase up with my CSR... 
Although she is nice, but quite hard to get hold of... has to call a few times and send a few emails... A week is gone, finally recieved a variation today and still wrong with the external powerpoints... ?????

On the other side, cannot get hold of my solicator either... very disappointed too, i am waiting for her advise regarding the contract, since there is only 5 days cooling off period (tomorrow is the day).. she said she will get back to me this morning, but not... called her again, she said she would give me a call tonight around 7.30pm, but i still have not received a call from her (is 10pm already)... i wonder will she call me if i don't pay her...

This morning the solicator from the land developer has called me asking for a transfer of land (if i have signed or not)... i have not seen it at all.. they said they cannot get hold of my solicator either... i am very worried now, should i change the other one?  

The only good thing is, i am looking at land title the end of the month... woooo... hope it is true...

Tomorrow will need to meet the bank manager regarding the building loan, hope that everything is going to be fine... i am very stress already, especially my DH is not giving me much help, i have to handle everything myself... i am tired..

Hope i just hope that the building process will be smoother after all these mess...

No comments: