Friday, September 12, 2008

Land Titled Release without my knowledge

Well, i went to the Simonds office today and paid the 2nd deposit after receiving the building warrantly on Monday
Also sorted all variation, and signed... so all done
I have also gave my CSR my front landscape plan, so that they can submit together to seek building approval.
I am quite happy although my CSR still need to come back to me about the kitchen laminate infill and kickboard color, and the ducted heating model...

As of this moment, i am still working at home (8.50pm Friday night), and feeling very tired, so just checked the Alamanda website and found that Stage 3 is titled... OMG without my knowledge.. what my solicator has been doing? no information from her at all, in fact i have left her an voicemail this morning and checked how's thing and she has not got back to me yet...

I start to worry now... will have to give her a call first thing Monday... But to be honest this is a good news... hope i can make the October site start and no need to pay for penatly for any site delay... thanks godness

No comments: