Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All of the sudden....

Well, how should i post this one...

Last Wednesday, i had my building loan approved and Tanya has faxed through the information to Simonds/CSR

Last Thrusday, i had my land settled too, and my solicator has faxed through the information to Simonds/CSR too

Since then i have tried a number of times and still cannot get hold of my CSR and on Friday, someone has record a new voicemail saying that she won't be back until Monday...  OMG

She has been chasing me up about all the documents/approval either from the bank and/or the land/developer... Now i have got everything and faxed to her and she went missing... She indicated that if i don't send through the docs ASAP i won't be able to get a site start in Sept, and instead will be in Dec... because other months are full.. Well, this is not my fault, i suppose to have a site start in Oct, and she put me in Sep instead so now, if i can't start in Sept, why i have to pay the pentalty of not starting on time...  it is simply not my fault, and she just makes me very worried and not happy at all

So Monday 29Sep, i tried calling her again, and she is still not back, i called the hotline and they said she will definitely come back on Tuesday which is today, so ok i think i call again today...

But then i received a call from someone (also a CSR) who tried to follow up my case, and i told her everything is faxed... She promised to call me back (BUT of course NOT) and i have been waiting for a whole day, and finally gave her a call again before i left work.  She then said that everything is fine and she is about to send me the building permit by express post, ohohohoh... . i thought they cannot submit building permit until after the land is settled... i just cannot believe it...  looks like i have wasted all my time worrying in the past few days..  Well, they gave me the worry anyway...

So what's now...  i just need to wait for permit and i expect to have a site start anytime, is this real? am i really starting to build? can somone slap me please...

No comments: