Friday, September 26, 2008

Land Settled

Finally the land is settled... I was so worried even though my solicitor sent an SMS confirming everything gone through... but i was losing a bit confident of her, so i make sure i checked my bank account today.. and things turn out ok... what a relieve...
But on the other side, i cannot find my CSR, looks like she is on urgent leave.. i was still talking to her on Wednesday and she was saying that she would wait for my fax.. but after i faxed through everything i cannot find her.. and someone has record a voicemail on her behalf saying that she would be back on Monday... OMG, i don't want to delay my site start (i actualy dont mind but they cannot charge me)... hope she's back on Monday and follow up my building permit... i am tired on this

No comments: