Monday, May 11, 2009

Ohhhhhh Noooooo

I called the finance department today and advised that i would go to their head office and pay the final payment (all fixing has been done). Then when i asked about who i pick up the keys from, they said your house does not have Certificate of Occupancy yet, so you can’t have the key… Ohhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOO

When i had the third walkthrough with SS (nearly 2 weeks ago), he did tell me that i have COO already… so WT?????

The finance lady said she will follow up for me today… so i told her that i need it urgently since i was told that it is done, i have now organised the removalist and everything else… I really need to move in..

I then called my CSR who said that it is not her role to follow this up??????? @#$@##$# but she later on saying that she will do her best to follow up for me… argh…

I then rang the council who advised that they are not doing the COO for me, because Simonds is using a private surveyor called NorthPoint… so i found their number on whitepage and called them

They advised me that they did the inspection a few weeks back, but they are waiting for information from Simonds (such as Plumbing certificate, energy rating report….etc) before they can release the COO…. So i called SS again and asked him if he can follow up with the plumber of what’s holding up the certificate…

Argh, i feel so tired of this.. why i have to do the chasing up.. i thought everything has been organised and now, in the very last minutes… ohhhhhhhh

1 comment:

ZePlatypus said...

this might not help right now but did you get the "COO is already ready" statement from simonds in writing a few weeks back? if you did you can file for damages because of arrangements you made with removalists and rent and stuff.

and the CSR should have that responsibility. if not who does? did you ask them that?