Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 15 - another week

OK, time to update again 29th May 2009

Keep calling SS about the phone conduit and the rangehood, they told me that the electrican would be fixing the phone conduit on Tues, but no one shown up, then promised on Wed and again, no one turned up, so called SS again on Thurs (yesterday), he said it should be done by the end of this week.. and today it is finally done (after a week of chasing up)

And for the rangehood, SS said that he has placed the purchase order already, so should be coming to my house very soon - i really hope so

I then mention to him about the new problem - water pipe leak in the kitchen.  Well, they acted quite fast this time, i have a plumber into my house in 3 hours and problem fixed

=====

Unfortunately, today i have a new problem.

I tried to wash clothes, turned on the tap and the machine as usual, heard the water coming down from the tap through the pipe, then a few seconds later, my lanudry is flooding with water... argh.. not sure if this is plumbing problem or just my machine (i hope that the machine was not damage during the move)

Also today, i have been told by the plumbing company that Simonds still haven't sent the required document for them to do the connection for the solar panel (for the HWS).. argh, they asked me to follow up with SS if i want that done.. WHY i need to do this????  

Probably need to call SS again on Monday, i think he is a bit sick of hearing from me.. and me too, i really don't want to call them but have to

No comments: