Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is so close but still.....

Thanks for the comments.. but i don't have the house yet. SS called 15mins before the meeting start, he wanted to reschedule to today, but i couldn't make it, so it will be tomorrow, at 10am...

I kind of expected it, i actually don't think everything can be fixed by Wed, so asked for Friday handover, but he sound so confident last week, and now turn up $@$@#$%

I still went to the house on Wed, a lot of things have been done and thats good

However i saw a new problem, look like the brickie who tried to fix the brick issue (identified by my inspector) but using the wrong mortar color 'again'..... i am so p@ss.. because this happened to my house before and they did the mortar re-colouring already, and now again????? what the brickie thinking????? although it is not a big area, but just annoying, why can't they finish the job and finish it well, so doesn't need to come back again?????

I will go back and check again tomorrow... I hope it is just because the mortar not dry yet (let's pretend that)... i am not sure if i should settle, I am totally confused... NOT HAPPY AT ALL

1 comment:

Ben said...

All I can say is if your not happy, dont settle.
We pay alot of money for our houses why should we settle for anything less than perfect. If only tradies did their job properly huh?