Friday, February 27, 2009

Today my new CSR called.. Very wired.. i don't know that i have a new CSR, if my SS didn't tell me yesterday i never know.. And today she called me, it is not because she wants to introduce herself, it is because she wants me to re-sign some variations..

Look like the last 2 i signed have got lost, so she wants me to re-sign.. Can't believe it..

Anyway so i asked her about my handover date, SS told me that it is 10th March, but no one from Simonds has confirmed that.. I only receive a letter saying that i am close to handover, thats it... So do i need to call the bank now? do i need to organise my Inspector now??? is it really on the 10th March???? She said she will get back to me today, but as usual, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. i tried to call her back in the afternoon, as usual, VoicemaiLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anyway, here is some pictures..

TAS OAK Flooring


Main Bathroom - basically all done except the missing bath tube.. Cannot believe that it got stolen


My splashback, it looks good..



2 comments:

ZePlatypus said...

mm.. lemme guess. Amy?

Clageo said...

very wired.. the lady called Joanna, she called me on Friday and saying that she is my new CSR
But yesterday i recevied another call from Simonds and asking me to sign the same variation form, her name called Amy, and now she said that she is my new CSR, so ???? anyway, i told her about Joanne, and she seems has no idea, so another ???
Well, they do have some issue internally.. anyway i signed and return the variation form back to them now (i actually took to the point cook office directly and has met Amy).. i hope she is really my new CSR, otherwise i have to find out again...