Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meeting my new SS today 26Feb

Have the site meeting with my new SS today, sound promising and i told myself that i like this guy. Well i think it is still ealry to tell he is good or not, but the first impression always dictate well.

Good news is:
- 10March book in for handover
- Flooring all completed
- All WIR/BIR including pantry/Linen fitout are all done
- Shower Screen and shower rail in
- Vanity unit in main bathroom in, only waiting the ensuite to be fixed
- Lighting nearly complete, only a few powerpoints need fitting
- Kitchen splashback is in

Bad news is:
- LINEN may not be fixed, as we identified in frame stage but nothing has been done. Now it may be too late for it, my new SS has to look into it if we can cut the LINEN with the size i want, because we don't want to cause structural damage to the roof
- Mortar color - as identified a while ago, look like something has been done to fix the color issue, it is less obvious but still, you can see the different. So SS suggest that they can pull down and re-patch, but this may take another 2 months.. oh god ??? i asked him to come back to me with different option
- Bath tube has been stolen and need re-order
- The support bar has finally arrived but still cannot complete the remaining bricks because all the bricks were stolen.... oh god... re-order again, argh..

Oh SS also said that my CSR has left, i only spoke to her on Monday why didn't she tell me????? very very disappointed, have to find out who is looking after my file now...

I am not sure now if i can have the PCI on 10 March.. worried



No comments: