Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roof Tiling started...

Monday 17Nov, tried to call SS & CSR to confirm whether or not I should organise my electrician to be onsite to do work on Tuesday 18Nov. Because the promised roof tiles still not up yet when i drove passed over the weekend, I really don’t want to do any electrical work without roof tiles, so called them to confirm and they said it should be done by this Thursday, and this mean that I have to reschedule the work with my electrician as well (thanks god he is ok)

Drove passed the site again yesterday (about noon) to check if the tileing started, and I saw 4 people up in my roof doing things.. yeah… finally they started putting up the roof tiles… and they managed to get most done, so hopefully they can complete it today

Bad luck to me – I originally organised a day off for the electrical work, since it is rescheduled and I have also caught a cold/flu, I end up spending most of my time in bed, what a waste, WASTE, and WASTE…

" />

No comments: