Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frame Inspection

First time meeting my SS, he seems fine to me…
Had a first walk through with him in my house this early morning, well, frame is up and completed since the cup day, but nothing happened since
He told me last Friday that the roof tiles should be up, but still nothing yet
He said it again that the roof tiles will be up today.. so I drove by after the work in the afternoon, still…….. nothing…

The plan he gave me sound good – Roof Tiles start to up today, then start bricking next Monday, and then plaster up next Wednesday… ha, but the roof tiling is not happening today already… how good of this plan will be?
Anyway, Kevin did the inspection 2 days ago, I am yet to see the report, hope everything is good..

2 comments:

ZePlatypus said...

Hi, just a question. Is this Kevin an independent inspector you hired? Did you have to look for one? Where? We're having our site start with simonds in 3 weeks.

Clageo said...

Hi, and yes Kevin is the independent inspector. A lot of people highly recommended him to do the inspection.. his website is www.newhomeinspections.com.au
Hope he can assist your build... thanks