Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing has happened after the cup day, ng ngggggg
Spoke to SS last Friday morning, and he advised that the roof tiles should start to up from Friday onward, but when I went there yesterday, still nothing happened
The house located next street actually has the frame completed a day after us, but now, they have the roof tiles completed… ????
Hope they can get their act quicker otherwise I start to worry
However the bricks are delivered, doesn’t look like the one I ordered (but I checked the name/order sheet which is correct).. RED GUM suppose to show some random black dot in bricks, but this one looks like purely RED to me… hope it wont look too bad after they are all up… my hubby loves RED anyway, he should be a woman
Also happening today is Frame inspection, Kevin will do the inspection this morning and get back to me with a report, hope I don’t see much issue… I also have arranged a meeting with SS this coming Thursday so that he can show me around my house
Hope everything is going well…

2 comments:

ZePlatypus said...

The top visible part in your bricks shown in 129*.jpg appears to be the rear side of the brick and not the side which will actually be seen. So maybe that explains why you dont see the impurities.

Clageo said...

Thanks, i tried to remove a brick from the pack and i did see some tidy little dot... still different from the house i looked at before.. but i think i am fine with it.. as long as it is not too red.. i have got a lot of building information/advice through homeone website, hope this site help you as well, i actually get Kevin details from this site, he is one of the highly recommended home inspector..http://forum.homeone.com.au/