Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pre-wiring

Today, it is Thursday 20Nov, things are getting better
Saw some tradies working on site, 2 from DOWELL, look like they are fixing the sliding door that was blown down by strong wind a while ago
Plasters are all delivered, all power points/phone points/TV points location have been marked
But the roof tiles are still yet to be completed

Talked to my electrician (Paul) this morning, he will do the pre-wiring for me, throughout the whole house using CAT5/6
Also installing pay TV point.. and I end up ask him to do all the phone points as well as TV points because the setup for optic fabic/junction box will work differently
Called up Simonds (SS & CSR) that their electrician don’t need to do it
Tried to ask for a refund but not sure if I will get it, but it is just 2 phone points and 2 TV points, not much to lose I hope
Paul is good, he explained to me very details and shown me what system he is going to setup.. and he is quick too, he complete the pre-wiring within an hour..
He will need to come back after plastering and handover, total cost – argh 1926 OMG.. hope it is worth..

No comments: