Monday, October 20, 2008

First spoke to my SS

Today i first spoke to my SS, he seems nice but hurry to close the call.. anyway, he said that i should expect a slab down this Wednesday, this is a very good news... but he also said that i should expect a fame up/complete by end of next Friday... oh this is real quick, not sure how the quality will be???

Well, I do hope that everything he said is true, and is going well.. 

Today i also spoke to Kevin from New Home Inspection, he is a very well known home inspector from homeone, he is saying that he is available to do my inspection.. i just need to call or email him once i receive the invoice, and he can get that done in 3 days... this is great... a lot of people recommended him and i really hope that he can take my case...

Looking forward to the slab and hope everything is going well, i may go and check on Wednesday if the slab is pour... heheee, can't wait

No comments: