Monday, October 13, 2008

Another FINALLY.. how many 'finally' will i have???

Nearly 2 weeks passed, a lot of things happened quietly..

Had the real 'first' arguement with my CSR.. To be honest, i have been quite claim to most of the situations..  A lot of times, for a lot of the things they said/suggested (or whatever), i replied with 'ok', 'fine', 'will do'... I never really try to fight anything, i just let them do it.. But this Sliding Door thing i almost lost it...  Really don't want to go into details since finally it is sorted, they give me the door (with the size i expected) back with no  charge (** OF COURSE **), but just a bit argh... really can't think of a word to descibe the feeling ..

Anyway, still something good happened.. my loan is all setup.. can be draw down anytime.. 

Another thing is the earthwork has started too and i have my water tap.. I have been worried for so long, for this water tap, I am so worried that they would place it in the driveway (it happened to a few other people)...  Simonds not allow me to specify the water tap location on the contract.   See, i should be entitiled to (i know quite a few people do and their builders allow also ),  i never argue with them and fine with it... I just keep the worry to myself until i see the tap now, i am relieve... 

Another thing is i have  got my SS contact details, I am told that he is one of the senior and most experice, and i am lucky to have him... well, i will see if he is that good, i do hope so... will try to call him tomorrow... 

Things will be getting interesting and i will be busy of organising  site inspection as well as electrical arrangement... will have to handle it when it comes

No comments: