Friday, October 3, 2008

Building Loan Sorted but how about final drawing???

Today was a busy day

Received a call in the early morning from my CSR that my final drawing has been fast track/done... well, i am amazed of how efficient they are

Lunch time, went to meet Tanya to sign the building loan, everything seems ok, i also gave her a copy of the building permit, and confirmation of the construcion letters... 

Then went to get the final drawing... checked again and found that all updated have been made however the sliding door in the dinning area is getting smaller.. WTF????? ... are they trying to rip me off, giving me a smaller door and hope that i won't find out?  and also the window schedule is still not showing double glazing.... i need to make sure that i am having double glaze installed, not standard glass..

A quick call to my CSR again and also shoot her an email, and she promised me to follow up... well, hope she does... i do trust her to be honest, i think she has been quite good so far... hope i can hear a good news next week...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.
Glass Sliding Door Replacement
Windows And Doors Las Vegas