Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A busy week.....

It has been so busy at work these few days (nearly has a critical patch, mean more works), also mum is here too... 

Finally talked to Tanya (my new loan manager) who advised that my land loan is all set, just need to wait for the settlement... that's good news

Also get hold of the electrical lady from Simonds and finalised my electrical requirement...  The only thing is - Simonds cannot do the prep work for optic fabic connection, so i need to organise with the contractor who employed by the land developer.  More work for me... to bad...  and now they have to put it in writing that they allow me to bring my own contractor..
 
Another thing happening this week is, i have been trying to contact my 'new' CSR, a number of phone calls and emails, and finally she called back... She seems ok, quite nice, but still don't have the quote that i have been waiting for.  Ask about the optic fabic setup, she said that she will be having a meeting with the construction manager tomorrow and figure it out...  Looks like we are not the only customer building in Alamanda, so they have to deal with this issue anyway...

Hopefully this can be resolved, and of course i need this in writing...

If they cannot do the work and also not allow me to get someone doing it, then there is no point for me to build with them, optic fabic is the main reason we bought the land there, no way i will give it up...

No comments: