Friday, July 4, 2008

Just another day...

Today, just asking my CSR whether or not, he has the quote ready for me... he didn't has anything for me but advised that it is his last day being my CSR and my new CSR is a woman

Now this make me worried because someone on the online forum just talking about how bad their CSR (a woman) is and they are building with Simonds, i just hope that i am not that lucky to have her

At least i have one good news, called the land developer today that my land should be ready by the end of this month (July), yeah, yeah...

Then i called my socilator who actually advised that she is ready, i am quite happy that things turn out on track, just a bit worry about my land loan.. I know that it has been approved but becauase my friend (my loan manager also) actually is giving birth next week, so i have to deal with the new loan manager, so just make me a bit nervious.... trying to called her and unable to reach her at all...  have to try hard on Monday... 

No comments: