Thursday, July 3, 2008

Contract Date set

Received a call from my CSR that my contract will be ready by 22 Aug, which is good and my house has already reached 5 stars (although i have not seen the report yet)..

Later of the day received another call to book in Contract appointment, will be 29 Aug (because i only available on Friday)

Well, there are a few things still unsure, although they said they will put into the contract first and i can remove it later, but i still want to sort it out first
- Optic Fabic installation setup
- Additional inclusion of electrical requirement, still haven't recevied any feedback from the lady

The other thing is my land is still not settle, still no news from the land developer, i think i won't have the land this month, it will be delayed most likely

But i think it is about time to see my loan manager again, unfortunately my friend is no longer with me who is on maternity leave... hope i can get along well with the new loan manager

No comments: