Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yay.. Fencing next week

28Aug - Got a call from the fence company this morning, all my neighbours have accepted the quote and they are organising it to be installed next Monday...

Such a good news, i have been quit worry in the last 2 weeks because only one neighbour retured my call, none from others.. so look like they reply back to the fence company rather than me.. anyway, as long as they accept it i am fine

Hopefully there is no issue and the fence can be up next Mon... my bunny can't wait to get out.. So next on agenda will be gardeing.. oh well, a lot of things still need to be done..

2 comments:

ZePlatypus said...

which fencing company did u go with?

Clageo said...

I go with 'Fencable Fencing' in Werribee, their price is quite good, cost $58 per meter.. They are the prefer fencing company for a number of estates too