Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 months maintenance

Today 14Aug, its been 3 months exactly from handover.. and i still don't have fence.

I only accept a quote from a fencing company this Monday and they will be contacting my neighbour and see if they accept it.. waiting game again

I hope they will... just can't believe that no one on my street want to put up the fence.. I can fully understand those houses that build next to me (both sides), because they are still under construction, however the back neighbour, they move in already and no fence, they don't even put curtain, i can see them surfing internet in their study and having dinner in dinning area... well... i thought i am lazy already, but they, really surprise me..

Fence properly is my second last items to be done. Once done, it will then be landscaping, properly plus a pengolar...

Just got a replied from Simonds maintenance office that they received my fax (the maintenance list), and they will try to contact me either later this afternoon or Monday for an appointment. The maintenance office sound ok to me, very responsive, hope it is a painless process

Regarding the house, everything seems good, i finally have phone connected last week, a lot of drama for the fibre connection, but we are finally there, TV/Internet/Phone are all working fine now... most 'needed' furnitures/appliances are being bought, the house is being setup nicely, and i can finally feel 'home' of being home. Still need to put up some curtains though... hopefully everything can be done before summer so that i can enjoy the sun in the backyard..

No comments: